A range of concession prices are available to all of our Canberra Theatre patrons. Given that our pricing is set by the hirer of the venue, the exact nature of concessions and discounts will vary greatly from show to show. We recommend that you check the specific pricing of each show when making your purchasing decision.
- Concession (Pensioner, Health Care Card Holder, etc) availability is at the discretion of the production promoter and may vary per production or performance.
- Children’s concessions are available to patrons aged 15 years and under. All patrons over 12 months of age will require a ticket of admission.
- For performances where family tickets are available, they may be purchased to cover entry for two adults and two children, where the children are of an age eligible for the Child’s rate.
- Senior’s discounts apply to holders of any Government issued Senior’s Card. We do not accept the National Senior’s Card.
- Student discounts apply only to full time students.
- Under 27 tickets are available to patrons aged 16-27.