THE PERFECT GIFT… VOUCHER THAT IS.
Finding the perfect gift gets a little harder each year.
You want to find something they want not something they need.
You want to show how much you care, and that you’ve thought about them.
Most importantly, you want to make sure they always remember your gift.
With world class shows heading to Canberra Theatre Centre, now is the time to give your loved one the perfect gift. Voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Gift vouchers are valid for redemption for three (3) years from the date of purchase. The gift voucher may be used for performances scheduled more than three (3) years from date of purchase, provided the booking is made within the three (3) years validity period.
- Gift vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable. Gift vouchers are redeemable for tickets only, not for cash, food and beverage, merchandise or other purchases.
- If the ticket price of the chosen performance exceeds the value of the gift voucher, the difference is required to be paid when redeeming the gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable in whole or part. Any remaining balance on your gift voucher may be used again (using the new Voucher Reference number) within the original validity period. No other change will be given.
Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the gift voucher expires.
- Once your gift voucher has been redeemed for a ticket, the ticket is subject to Canberra Ticketing’s Conditions of Sale. Tickets are not transferable to any other performance, unless the performance is cancelled.
- Lost or stolen gift vouchers may not be replaced or refunded.