Updated 27 May 2021
Please do not visit Canberra Theatre Centre if you have visited Greater Melbourne in the past 14 days.
We are acting in accordance with the current Public Health Directions put in place by the ACT Chief Health Officer.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We operate in accordance with our COVID Safety Plan. Our theatres will be operating at 100% capacity and our regular seating configuration will be in place in the auditorium. You will be sitting next to other patrons inside the theatre, but please move through the foyers and open spaces with physical distancing considerations in mind.
While at the theatre, please note:
- When you arrive at the theatre, please check in as you enter the auditorium via the Check In CBR app, available from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Please maintain good hand hygiene.
- Cloaking facilities are not currently available.
- Bring your EFTPOS or Credit Card as we are accepting contactless payments only.
- Arrive early to minimise queuing.
Please do not attend Canberra Theatre Centre if you:
- Are sick, or suffering any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Are awaiting results for, or have tested positive to COVID-19.
- Have been advised to self-isolate or quarantine.
Have recently been to a location currently listed as a COVID-affected area.