COVID Safe Operations
Updated 9 January 2023
Canberra Theatre Centre is currently open and operating at 100% capacity, and we look forward to welcoming you to the theatre.
Your safety is our priority
The safety of our audience, staff, and performance companies are always our priority. It’s important to us that you feel safe and secure before and during your visit to Canberra Theatre Centre, and we know that you have questions about what we’re doing. The actions that we outline here are not exhaustive, but we hope that you find them reassuring.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
We’re operating in accordance with the Canberra Theatre Centre COVID Safe Plan, and in accordance with the Public Health (COVID-19 Management) Declaration put in place by the ACT Chief Health Officer. The ACT Chief Health Officer has endorsed our COVID Safe Plan.
Our COVID-safe measures include:
- Enhanced cleaning of our public spaces.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the theatre for your use.
- Training our teams in infection prevention and COVID safety.
Let’s stay safe together
While at the theatre:
- Please maintain good hand hygiene.
- Please note that we are a cashless venue.
- Please move through the foyers and open spaces with physical distancing considerations in mind.
- Mask wearing is encouraged while visiting Canberra Theatre Centre. Read ACT Health’s full face mask requirements here, including instructions on how to correctly wear a face mask.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.