Purchasing Your Tickets
The Canberra Theatre Centre Box Office endeavours to make your ticket purchasing experience as easy as possible.
Our opening hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 10am to 2pm.
You can purchase tickets using one of the following methods:
- Over the counter at the Box Office, which is located in the Canberra Theatre Centre foyer in Civic Square, London Circuit
- By Phone: (02) 6275 2700 or
- on this website.
- Canberra Ticketing accepts all major credit cards, eftpos, cheque and PayPal. Due to COVID19 we are not currently taking cash payments.
- Cheques will be accepted seven days prior to performance and in person at the box office.
- PayPal is only accepted for online bookings.
- A transaction fee of $5.95 applies per transaction where stated.
- Transactions on credit card statements will appear as QLD Performing Arts South Brisbane, Qtix-Internet sales South Brisbane or *QueenslandP depending on your payment method.
Canberra Theatre Centre adheres to the LPA Code of Conduct. To obtain a copy of this code click here.