Welcome to the Canberra Theatre Centre!
We’re glad you’re here. Prepare to be marvelling in the magic of live entertainment.
Providing you with a great experience matters to us. That’s why we have recently completed the transition to a faster, easier ticketing system.
You may notice some changes when you next purchase tickets with us.
Need to check your tickets for an upcoming performance?
Your tickets for all upcoming performances are now being sold through our faster, easier new system, called Nliven.
- It is not a requirement to create a new account or password to purchase through our new system. However, we do strongly recommend creating an Nliven account as this allows you to quickly and easily locate your order history and view your tickets for upcoming performances.
- If you set up an account in our new system, we encourage you to use the same email address you have used previously to purchase tickets with us, to avoid any confusion.
- The new ticketing system requires you to validate your email address to create an account.
- Please note that Canberra Ticketing is still the authorised ticket seller for Canberra Theatre Centre events with tickets sold and issued by QTIX as the ticketing agent. You will receive various communications from both Canberra Ticketing and QTIX while purchasing tickets in the new system.
We thank you for your patience during this time. Be assured, the protection of your data remains the highest priority for us along with delivering an outstanding customer experience.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact our friendly Canberra Ticketing Box Office team on (02) 6275 2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Box Office opening hours are listed at the bottom of this website if you would prefer to visit us in person.
Your Canberra Theatre Centre Nliven Account
It is no longer possible to log in to your Canberra Theatre Centre ENTA account (our previous ticketing system) as this has been discontinued.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why are we making the switch?
We know that our customers come to the theatre for a great experience, and it starts the moment you buy a ticket with us. We want you to feel the buzz of booking a great show.
Our current system has served us well for many years, but the new system will give you a streamlined, mobile-first booking process so your buying experience will be easier and faster.
- What will the new system do?
A new system will add to the audience experience while setting us up for the future of the Canberra Theatre Centre. It will provide us with:
- More flexibility and the ability to adjust for each show’s needs
- More frequent updates with latest features and bug fixes
- New features in response to industry challenges and current developments
- Cloud-first technology
The new system ensures we are using secure, compliant, and modern technology so you can focus less on navigating the system and more on the fun part – selecting your tickets.
- Where is the new system from?
Our new system has been created by Nliven, an international ticketing agency, who have partnered with QTIX in Australia. Nliven has an excellent track record with large venues, including six West End theatres (The Palace, Lyric, Apollo, Garrick, Vaudeville and Duchess). QTIX have successfully managed sell out seasons of Hamilton and Moulin Rouge via Nliven in the past 12 months.